Sunday, May 10, 2009

Cindysaurus




Lately, Cindy has been my prime source of entertainment in my Basic Reading class. She makes the most unique sounds every time I even act like I'm about to touch her. It's when I actually do that she starts ramming my butt like it's mating season in the Rocky Mountains where she’s a sheep and my butt is the head of a competing male. Cindy is the top student in her whole Chinese class and she does really well in my English class, too. An outside observer would have extreme difficulty believing this story, however, because all they would see is Cindy headbutting anything and everything in sight. Most of the time, it's my rear end, but her targets have also included: the wall, my shinbones (my least favorite), desks, chairs, other students, my head, the whiteboard, the door, etc.

Her behavior began to concern me a while back (and my shins were getting bruised) so I asked the secretaries if they didn't think Cindy was a bit strange. Gloria told me, "Yeah, she's very strange. When she was in kindergarten, she wouldn't talk to anyone. She just pretended to be a dinosaur all day long. She would try to eat people and attack them. Carrie (one of the other secretaries) was so scared by her that she didn't want her to come to school anymore." I guess that says it.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously Dane!!?? I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time! That is so freaking funny! Cindysaurus huh? Talk about entertainment! Wow, I can't even put into words the thoughts that are going through my head right now! It sounds like she would make me smile on a daily basis! Lovely~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Cindysaurus! She clearly hasn't grown out of her dinosaur stage. She's only changed from Chomper the Sharp Tooth to Sara the Three Horn(ya know from Land Before Time 2, 3, 4, 5, all up to 17). My fav. LBT dino. was Little Foot. His voice was so high and he made those 5-pointed leaves look like filet minion. You should spy on Cindy and see if she chews on the Chinese maple trees that grow so abundantly.
    Also, you should get some band-aids for those shin bruises. Hayden used to use them for his bruises, and it worked like a charm. LOL not. What...a boopstooge.

    ReplyDelete