Monday, March 16, 2009

Picture Game

Here's a fun one to try on for size: grab a willing photographer (and by photographer, I mean someone who can push a button with their finger) and a couple friends who aren't ashamed to look ridiculously foolish. Spend the next two minutes making as many weird faces as possible while advising your photographer to snap away. I promise you at least a few minutes of hysteria as you look through the resultant photos. For us, it lasted about 2 hours and it still brings a smile to my face just thinking about it. This little activity made that six dollars we spent for a 5 minute ferris wheel ride well worth it.

1 comment:

  1. As the winner of America's Next Top Model, I will agree that photo shoots are the cat's pajamas, the bee's knees if you will. Ferris wheel's are boring so mad props for making it a great time. Is it wierd that I do this excersise by myself while looking in the mirror? You're right, it's perfectly normal.

    ReplyDelete