Friday, March 27, 2009

Fourth Grade Foolios



The video of this class was an exercise to drown my boredom in irregularity. Actually, these guys are quite entertaining when we start making plans of how to burn Berhan (the school) and perform other illegal activities. It's when we're reading "20,000 Baseball Cards Under the Sea" and "Alice in Wonderland" that I have problems dozing off.

P.J.---likes: having fun at break time
dislikes: giving Mr. Danger massages at break time
is forced to regularly: give Mr. Danger massages at break time
will certainly: receive 100 percent on every test and assignment from now into eternity

Luke

likes: using his razor blade to cut the faces off the people in all his books
dislikes: being blindfolded, kicked, poked, and smacked by the rest of the class
sometimes: asks if he can go poo-poo instead of asking to go to the bathroom
always: sketches instead of whatever else everyone else is doing...Exhibit A can be seen below:

Isn't that adorable?


Leia

Luke's twin sister...do you think their parents ever watched Star Wars? I don't think you can tell in this picture, but she crimps her hair every day and it looks sweet. She's currently number one on my favorite girl students list for this class, as she is the only one of them who doesn't run as far away from me as possible every time I see her in fear of "The Stinky Cheese Touch."*

*For those of you who are ignorant when it comes to this, please read the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series by Jeff Kinney. They are some of the most hilarious books I've read.

4 comments:

  1. The adorable-ness continues! All of your kids are great! I truly hope you get back massages from little buddha every day. Asians are pretty good at that I hear!! I have thoroughly(spell check) enjoyed rading about the Fourth Grade Foolios, Basic Reading Babies, and the Kindergarten Kiddies. It allows me to see how much work it must be for you! What a bunch of crazy kids!! Keep it up bro, I can see they adore you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I attempted to email Bairt but had no success with the address you gave me. I'll try it again or maybe you could double check it for me. Would your class still want a package from America? I always meant to send something last semester but I never got around to it. Let me know what they want and I'll be sure to really send something this time. Good luck with those boys, I hope Tony doesn't try to kill you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wade...

    likes: baby kittens

    dislikes: mean baby kittens

    recieves: scratches from mean baby kittens like Mario when trying to get her off the garage shelf.

    finds: it hilarious that you force P.J. to give you neck massages. Maybe his name should be Wade cuz I'm practically the family messuse(idk how to spell it- a person who gives massages) and regularly get forced to give you massages.

    thinks: that Luke's sketch is a very slutty picture. A good one though. The lady has funny little sausage fingers.

    loves: the look on Leia's face. She looks like Chun Li from Street Fighter Turbo II about ready to kick your stinky cheese A**!

    says: goodbye to you now and forever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. I very much loved putting faces to the students in your classes. Perhaps your last three entries were my fave ever. Then again, they're all awe-inspiring, thought-provoking, goosebump-giving words of wisdom. Chow Bella!

    ReplyDelete