Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My First Taiwan Dream

Sorry to bring politics into the mix, but I was startled a few mornings past when upon awakening, I realized I had remembered my first dream in Taiwan...Yes, I did dream about dating Barack Obama. It was strange because as I told him goodbye at the white house doors I called him President. He got this funny look in his eye, looked at me and said, "Its Barack."

Had any weird dreams lately? Better yet, can anyone interpret this one for me? Maybe all those times merrily singing Obama Girl's hit single, "I've got a crush on Obama"did have an impact upon my subconscious.

3 comments:

  1. I've had a lot of dreams lately. It could be the time change. I can't remember any of them though. But I do remember a very funny dream that my good friend, Natalie Buttars, had. It was about Kaitlyn, my other friend, and Benjamin,her boy toy. It went down as follows: Benjamin said to Kate, "I love you." Kate wasn't ready for that much of a commitment so she made Benjamin say,"I wuv you" instead. And they all lived happily ever after. Isn't that just great?
    Now I shall look into my crystal ball while holding my dyed rabbit foot to interpret your dream...Because you wanted that beautiful chocolate man, you're craving chocolate. And because I can see into the future, you'll get your chocolate. l8r.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dane, I HAVE a dream. A dream that one day, Hole n" the rock will be punctuated correctly. You bring the white out and I'll bring the elbow grease.

    Nice that you're on a first name basis with Barack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No weird dreams lately.....but just so you know, thanks to you, everytime they mention Obama on the news or on the radio.....that song plays over and over again in my head. "I have a crush on Obama!" Maybe I really do have a crush??

    ReplyDelete