Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sky, My Hairstyle Homie



Sky will always hold a special place in my heart because each time I see him with his mullet and lightning bolt haircut, he reminds me of those glorious, pre-professional (I don't know if I'll ever truly feel or act 'professional'), college student years when I had the exact same thing. I guess there were some variations when I had the steps and my personal favorite...the EKG monitor. Oh to be a boy again!

Sky pretends: he is a robot every day.
Sky never: does anything anyone asks him to do. (also reminds me of myself in younger years)
Interestingly enough he: really enjoys sparkly, glittery, pinky, purply stuff. (I think the Taiwanese are in general quite the gender benders.)
Sky will probably: grow up, move to America and join the Hell's Angels, subsequently becoming the first member to wear a pink, glittery jacket while raising hell.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't is so appropriate that he is pictured hanging out the side of the trolley on a rural country road, giving a knowing smile, and with a fragrant, pink lilac backdrop.
    Sky's hair is border line amazing. Once upon a time(at age 3) I rocked a mullet. More recently(last week) I put some wicked steps in my beard. I loved it and so did everybody else! Right everybody else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! I loved your stepped beard! It truly was hott! And I KNOW Dane would have loved it too wayne! Dane, when I saw this picture, before I read what it was all about I immediately thought "Dane cut a students hair??!" "I can't believe they let Dane cut his hair!" The reason for these thoughts is simply because, like you said, it is almost exactly like the haircut you had 2 years ago! Unfortunately you had to get "professional". But I guess little, sparkly, pink Sky is carrying on the trend of hott haircuts for you!

    ReplyDelete